2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGannel Rock Close, Newquay
- Intermediate Home
- Situated In Newquay town
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Parking Spaces
- Private Rear Gardens
- Section 106 Rules Apply
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
**Being Sold at 62% of the open market value.**
This property is subject to Section 106 restrictions covering who is eligible to occupy it. Please call Help to Buy South West on 0300 100 0021 to check your eligibility before putting in your offer. In brief the 106 restrictions includes lengthily proof of local connection to Newquay Parish along with a affordability assessment.
The Properties - - Open plan living space with pendant lighting, ample power points and TV/Data point.
- Modern white fitted kitchen with chrome handles and laminate worktops.
- Stainless steal sink unit with tap over, integrated Lamorna electric oven, hob with extractor system, space for free standing fridge/freezer.
- Utility cupboard with space for washing machine.
- Downstairs cloakroom with toilet and wash hand basin.
- Two Bedrooms with ample power points and pendent lighting.
- Family bathroom pannel bath with shower over, wash hand basin & W/C.
- Private rear garden.
- Parking to the front for two cars.
Peace Of Mind - Each Property comes with a full 10 Years NHBC Build Warranty along with developers direct cover for initial 12 months
Estate Fee - £120.00 per annum
Council Tax- To be determined
Services- Mains gas, electric and water
Dimensions (Approximate) - Lounge, Kitchen/Diner 7.1m x 4.6m (max) - 23'3ft x 15'1ft
Bedroom 1 - 3.6m x 3.6m - 11'8ft x 11'8ft
Bedroom 2 - 2.7m x 3.5m - 8'9ft x 11'5ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63990724.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27614960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Ball Agencies, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.