3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrunswick Road, Ipswich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Sidegate Lane Primary & Northgate High School Catchment
- Highly Sought After Location
This stunning extended, three bedroom semi-detached house boasts off-road parking and is located in the highly desirable area of IP4 in Northgate High School Catchment.
The property is situated in the highly sought after location of IP4, in East Ipswich. Close to all local amenities, within walking distance to shops, pharmacy's, Ipswich Hospital and Two Rivers Doctors Surgery.
Catchment to the desirable Sidegate Lane Primary School & Northgate High School.
The property provides easy access into the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14, also surrounding areas such as Rushmere St Andrew, Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge & Felixstowe.
Entrance Door Into:
Accommodation As Follows
The hallway features the stairs leading up to the first floor with two under stairs cupboards one with an obscure window to the side.
Lounge 13' 7" to bay x 10' 10" ( 4.14m to bay x 3.30m )
The lounge features a double glazed bay window to the front. Opened planned into:
Dining Area 11' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.07m )
The dining area has an original door and window to the rear and a ornamental fireplace and surround.
Kitchen 6' 2" x 9' 5" ( 1.88m x 2.87m )
The kitchen has a single sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers and matching eye and base level units. Tiled splash backs, space for cooker. Double glazed window to the side.
Extended Area 4' 11" x 12' 11" ( 1.50m x 3.94m )
With an double glazed door to the rear and double glazed window to the rear. Built-in cupboard housing the fridge freezer. Utility cupboard housing wall mounted system boiler. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Possible to knock through to make the kitchen bigger.
First Floor Landing
The landing features a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 4" to bay x 10' 7" max ( 4.06m to bay x 3.23m max )
The master bedroom features a double glazed bay window to the front and wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' max ( 3.53m x 3.05m max )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the rear, built-in cupboards and an original fireplace.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 8' 1" ( 1.93m x 2.46m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the rear.
The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising; enclosed bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin with under cupboard and a low level w.c. Fully tiled, access to the loft and a double glazed window to the front.
The front garden is paved and open planned with flower and shrub boarders allowing for off-road parking. Gate access into the rear garden.
The rear garden is un over looked and enclosed by panelled fencing with a shed to remain and patio area. Mainly laid to lawn with pathway and flower and shrub boarders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63993827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.