3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillcrest Rise, Burntwood, Staffordshire
- A well presented three/four bedroom family home on corner plot
- Through reception hall
- Ground floor bathroom and separate w.c.
- Well appointed family lounge
- Extended kitchen with breakfast room
- Sitting room/potential fourth bedroom
- First floor master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe (potential ensuite)
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Gardens to front, side and rear
- Driveway and detached single garage
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this well appointed three/four bedroom family home located within popular residential location occupying corner plot, with a particular feature being the elevated views to front towards local countryside. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating and offers well planned accommodation briefly comprising hallway, ground floor bathroom and separate w.c., family lounge, kitchen with breakfast room, sitting room/potential fourth bedroom, first floor master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe (potential ensuite) and two further good sized bedrooms. There are gardens to front, side and rear and a driveway leading to a single garage.
Property ref: 121_1061_1896740
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64102394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1896740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.