9 bedroom country house for saleGlangrwyney, Crickhowell, Powys
Withdrawn from Market
- Elegant Grade II listed Regency country house
- 4 reception rooms, 9 bedrooms and bathrooms
- Walled gardens, parkland and pasture totalling circa 37 acres
- All weather tennis court and outbuildings
- Located within the Brecon Beacons National Park
- 2 bedroom lodge house, 3 cottages and a function barn
An impressive Grade II listed Regency country house (c1800's) approached via a tree lined drive which sweeps to the front of the south facing house. The majority of the original architectural features including cornicing, plasterwork and fireplaces have been retained within the property which has been restored over the past twenty-five years by the present owners. The main house is presently occupied partly as a private home and part as a 5 star (visit Wales) bed and breakfast accommodation. The function barn had been hosting weddings and before deciding to retire, the owners ran a successful wedding venue which incorporated the accommodation in the main house, the 3 cottages, the lodge house and the wedding barn. The main house could either be a family home or continue as part family home/bed and breakfast, the cottages and lodge house are ideal to let either as holiday cottages or on a longer term basis. The house, cottages and lodge house are all set in circa 37 acres of beautiful parkland and pasture land. Surrounding the house and cottages are beautiful walled and landscaped gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64162814.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7368770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.