6 bedroom detached house for saleCostard Avenue, Heathcote, Warwick, Warwickshire
- Spacious detached family home
- Six bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Three bathrooms
- Double garage
- Parking for four cars
- South facing private rear garden
- Excellent transport links
- Fantastic local amenities
- No onward chain
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a superb detached six bedroomed family home set on one of the most popular and well-located developments in the area. This large, adaptable property offers wonderful living space on all three floors.
Presenting, a kitchen diner with linked utility room, separate dining room, sitting room, large lounge, study, five double bedrooms two of which have en suite, one single bedroom and a family bathroom, this home offers everything the modern family desires.
Outside is off road parking for four cars, a double garage and a large private south facing rear garden. 20 Costard Avenue must be viewed to be appreciated.
Please click on the property brochure and the video tab for full details of this property. Or call us for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64219012.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27657222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.