3 bedroom terraced house for saleFerry View, Rushenden, Sheerness, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Walk to the local park
- Relax in the conservatory
- Walk to Queenborough railway station
- Open plan lounge/dining area
- EPC energy rating C (73)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £168,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A 3 bedroom terraced house in an area which is fast becoming a property hot spot with the development up the road at Neats Court only a brisk walk or a short drive away which includes retailers such as Morrisions, Sports Direct, Poundland, B & M's, Five Bridges pub and restaurant and also KFC and Burger King.
The hall way has plenty of room for all the families coats and shoes and the lounge is a great size for your 3 piece suite and great for all the family to sit and watch your favourite programmes. The kitchen is separate and has plenty of room for the budding chef to prepare some tasty treats, ideal if you like to have dinner parties or entertain family and with 3 good size bedrooms there is plenty of room for your guests to stay over.
The rear garden is a great area for having a barbecue. Why not invite some friends over and relax in the lovely conservatory whilst sipping your favourite drink. If you want to wear the children out there is a local park just down the road, ideal for taking a bike ride and enjoying the open space.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway: 15'6 (4.73m) x 5'10 (1.78m) narrowing to 2'10 (0.86m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 15'8 x 9'7 (4.78m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'4 x 9'7 (4.68m x 2.92m)
- Conservatory: 12'10 x 11'8 (3.91m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 6'11 (4.14m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 9'1 (3.84m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'10 x 6'4 (3.00m x 1.93m)
- Bathroom: 8'5 x 5'7 (2.57m x 1.70m)
- Front Garden -
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64220230.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.