2 bedroom maisonette for saleWhitley Road, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Private Rear Garden
- D/Glazing & GCH via Rads
- Shingled Off Street Parking to Rear
- 900+ Year Lease & Low Cost Ground Rent
A two double bedroom first floor maisonette offering bright and spacious living accommodation situated in this popular location and within walking distance of Rye House mainline station and local shops. An internal inspection of this property is highly recommended.
Offering bright and spacious living accommodation this two double bedroom first floor maisonette benefits from its own front door, private balcony and garden with off street parking to rear and situated in this popular residential location, within walking distance of local shops and good transport links. An opportunity not to be missed, must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Woodgrain double glazed door to:
With stairs to first floor landing, radiator, meters cupboard.
With low voltage lighting, loft access, coving and door to lounge, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms 1 and 2.
Lounge / Dining Room 15' 8" x 11' 3" ( 4.78m x 3.43m )
With a double glazed window and door to PRIVATE BALCONY, radiator, TV point and power points, feature stone fireplace, dado rail, feature electric fireplace, low voltage spot lights to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, fitted work tops with cupboards and drawers under, fitted hob with oven under and feature extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer, sink unit, double glazed window to front, low voltage lights to ceiling, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 11' 4" ( 3.43m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, TV point, radiator, low voltage lighting and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, TV point, low voltage lighting to ceiling, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Comprising a paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, double glazed window, storage cupboard, tiled walls, low voltage spot lights and heated chrome towel rail.
The property benefits fro a 45ft x 22ft private garden with a paved area, fenced boundaries , garden shed and to the far end SHINGLED PRIVATE OFF STREET PARKING.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64223513.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.