4 bedroom detached house for saleSandalwood Close, Arkley, Hertfordshire, EN5
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
- 4 Bathrooms (2 en-suites & 2 additional w.c.'s)
- Beautiful fitted kitchen
- Games room/gymnasium & cinema room
- Integral garage and gated off street parking
- 100ft south westerly facing rear garden
- Offered for sale on a chain free basis
Four bedroom four reception room detached house with conservatory, utility room and private gated entrance.
The Owners Love
"Golf is well catered for in the area with Dyrham Park and Arkley Golf Clubs"
"The basement level features a cinema room plus a large games room/gymnasium, steam/wet room, utility room and guest cloakroom"
"This property is finished to a very high specification throughout and benefits from electric gates with video entry"
Enjoying a semi-rural location and surrounded by open countryside and mature woodland, yet central London can be reached within thirty minutes by car. The nearest tube line is High Barnet (Northern Line) and overground being New Barnet or Hadley Wood (Moorgate Line) provide a choice of alternative routes into London.
Arkley is within 5 miles of both the M1 and the M25 motorways providing easy access to all of London airports.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64248152.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR170028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.