2 bedroom flat for salePark Vista Tower, Wapping, E1W
- Two bedroom third floor apartment
- Presented to the highest standard
- Spacious open plan reception
- Sleek kitchen with feature island and granite worktops
- Both double bedrooms feature built in wardrobes
- Bathroom and en-suite finished in natural marble
- Private balcony overlooking Wapping ornamental canal
- Potential for parking to be included by negotiation
Set within one of Wapping's most prestigious developments boasting 24hr concierge, cinema, library, sauna, spa & gym this exceptional two bedroom apartment offers stylish and spacious living.
Park Vista Tower is located in the heart of Wapping moments from the River Thames, St Katharine Docks and Shadwell Basin. Wapping Station is nearby and provides quick and convenient links into The City and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1011056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.