4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Salcombe V1 at Hockley Croft, Leeming Lane, Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire, YO51 9DE
- High specification new build property
- 4 bedroom detached home
- With detached double garage
- French doors leading out into the garden
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
This stylish four bedroom detached property with double detached garage has everything a modern family home needs without compromising on luxury features and high end designÂ with the added benefit of a detached double garage.
A spacious hallway leads through to a bright and luxurious lounge and an additional stylish family room, perfect for the children to play or even a study for yourself. The focal point of this home is the delightful, modern kitchen that has been carefully designed to a high specification. In the dining area you will find classic French doors that open onto the garden, creating light and space, perfect entertaining in the summer months. This central family hub has room for a sofa, ideal for relaxing with a coffee on a Sunday morning. The utility room is accessed from the kitchen and also has a downstairs cloakroom to maximise on space.
Upstairs offers stylish versatility. Encircling the roomy central landing, are four generous sized bedrooms including the magnificent master bedroom with its private en-suite shower room and sophisticated dressing area. The jewel in the Salcombe crown, the master bedroom is luxuriously spacious, a real retreat in your own home. Bedrooms two and three have ample space for double beds, accommodating a growing family or visiting guests. Bedroom four is also well proportioned and will work as either a bedroom or study, located next to the modern family bathroom, with both bath and shower facilities.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9160_4_34_100125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.