5 bedroom detached house for saleSilverbirches Lane, Aspley Heath, Woburn Sands
- Superbly located on Aspley Heath
- Five bedrooms
- Guest suite providing annexe possibilities
- Panoramic views to rear
- Versatile accommodation arranged on four levels
- Gas fired central heating
Individual five bedroom property in the sought after location of Aspley Heath. On a private road and with panoramic views over the surrounding area this versatile family home should be viewed to appreciate its spacious accommodation and stunning location.
Located in a premier location of Aspley Heath, on a private road and enjoying the benefits of being just 200m from woodland and 1km from the amenities, boutiques and cafes of Woburn Sands High Street, a unique extended five bedroom detached residence arranged over four levels and with panoramic views to the rear. With versatile family accommodation and guest suite providing annexe possibilities. Immediate viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Hall 6' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.93m )
Hardwood entrance door with double glazed panels and side lights. High ceiling, double glazed window to side and skyline windows to front, Quarry tiled flooring, door to guest suite, twin hardwood inner entrance doors with double glazed panels to:-
Main Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor and down to lower accommodation, wall mounted heating thermostat, three internal windows to front.
Lower hallway - under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, doors to sitting room and kitchen, door to:-
Cloak / Shower Room 5' 9" max x 5' 6" max ( 1.75m max x 1.68m max )
L-shape. Low level w.c., heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed lighting, fully tiled shower cubicle with concertina shower screen.
Sitting / Dining Room 26' 8" x 13' 8" ( 8.13m x 4.17m )
Sliding double glazed doors to front and rear, two radiators, hole in the wall living flame gas fire, recessed lighting, door to hallway, door to ground floor bedroom, door to:-
Study 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.18m )
Double glazed sliding doors to front, radiator, double glazed window to side, recessed lighting.
Contemporary Family/ Breakfast 26' max x 24' 6" max ( 7.92m max x 7.47m max )
L-shape. The central hub of this designer residence is the spacious family friendly reception with double glazed windows overlooking the garden, radiators, sliding double glazed door to patio, wall light points, expansive breakfast bar, part vaulted ceiling with architecturally designed double glazed lantern light window with electronic openers.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 12' 9" ( 4.42m x 3.89m )
Open plan fitted kitchen with a range of dark wood effect storage units at eye and base level with Corian work surfaces over, pan drawers and pull out storage units, sink with mixer tap. Gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, two eye-line ovens, integrated dishwasher, recessed lighting, radiator, tiled flooring, pop up charging points on worktop, open plan into family/breakfast/garden room, door to:-
Utility Room 10' 8" x 6' 2" ( 3.25m x 1.88m )
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted boiler, storage units, double glazed window and door to side, tiled flooring.
Ground Floor Bedroom 15' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.75m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, radiator, recessed lighting.
Guest Suite 15' 7" max x 16' 9" max ( 4.75m max x 5.11m max )
L-shape. Accessed from entrance hall.
Sitting Room / Kitchenette
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, storage units, hob, sink unit, work surface, breakfast bar, door to:-
Internal Reception Room
Being utilised as a bedroom at present (there is no window), door to:-
En Suite Shower Room
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with shower unit.
First Floor Landing
Return stairs to second floor, radiator, storage cupboard, doors to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 14' 5" x 13' 7" ( 4.39m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe, door to walk in eaves storage area.
Bedroom 13' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to walk in eaves storage area.
Bedroom 17' 4" x 9' 6" ( 5.28m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to walk in eaves storage area with hot water tank.
Family Bathroom 11' 2" max x 10' ( 3.40m max x 3.05m )
Fully tiled, king size jacuzzi jet bath with filler and shower tap, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, radiator, recessed lighting, double glazed window to rear.
Second Floor Landing 9' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.79m x 1.96m )
Spacious landing area with vaulted ceiling and double glazed picture window to front, ideal as a study area.
Return stairs to master bedroom with a side galleried area (10'2 x 7'2 with restricted head height) used as an informal area.
Master Bedroom 20' 7" x 18' 4" ( 6.27m x 5.59m )
Double glazed window to rear with far-reaching views, two radiators, door to:-
Dressing Room 12' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.95m )
Staircase down to dressing area, radiator, eaves storage, open to:-
En Suite Bath/ Shower Room 12' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.36m )
Comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer shower tap. Walk in shower with double head shower, extractor fan, double glazed window to front.
Detached Double Garage
Gravel driveway with parking for several vehicles.
Fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn, sun terrace with inset lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64549688.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS102239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.