5 bedroom detached house for saleYapton Road, PO22
- 5 Bedroom detached family home
- Mid level bespoke kitchen breakfast bar
- South facing courtyard
- Views of the neighbouring windmill
- Two allocated parking spaces
- 1634 Sq Ft
- Barnham Village offers a range of local shops, public houses, schools and mainline railway station to London Victoria
- The area to the north is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the new South Downs National Park
- 2 Lounge 5 Beds 3 Baths EPC D Rated
- 1,634 sqft Detached House
- Ground Floor Lounge, WC, Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Mid-Level Bespoke kitchen breakfast bar, dining room
- Upper Level 4 beds all fitted wardrobes 1 bathroom with WC, 1 Shower room with WC
- South Facing Courtyard Garden
- Views Of The Neighbouring Windmill
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
This detached family house is full of character. The house is split over two and a half levels and consists of a ground floor sitting room, a bedroom with en-suite shower room and a separate cloakroom/boiler room.
There are stairs up to a half landing leading to the next level with kitchen/breakfast room and a second/dining/reception room. This area also has access outside to the courtyard garden. On the top floor there are a further four bedrooms, a shower room and family bathroom with view over the neighbouring Windmill.
Outside the house has the benefit of a south facing courtyard garden and allocated parking for two cars
The village of Barnham offers a range of local shops, public houses, schools and mainline railway station to London Victoria.
Nearby is Fontwell racecourse with a season of jump horse racing whilst to the north west Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood
Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of flat horse racing including Glorious Goodwood. Barnham is situated between the cathedral city of Chichester which offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars and the Festival Theatre, and the historic town of Arundel.
The area to the north is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the new South Downs National Park
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64657577.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.