4 bedroom detached house for saleCRAIGCROOK at Wallace Fields, Auchinleck Road, Glasgow, G33
- South west facing garden
- Kitchen/family dining room
- Utility room
- En suite
- Available to view
- Detached 4 bed family homes
- Less than 10 minutes from access to the M80
- 10 minute drive from Stobhill hospital
This spacious home is great for a growing family. Downstairs there is a LARGE DUAL ASPECT LIVING ROOM and OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM with FRENCH DOORS leading out to the back garden. Upstairs there is three double bedrooms and an additional single bedroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.12 x 3.13m (20'0'' x 10'3'')
- Lounge - 6.12 x 3.45m (20'0'' x 11'3'')
- Utility - 2.34 x 1.92m (7'8'' x 6'3'')
- Wc - 1.74 x 1.2m (5'8'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.48 x 3.31m (11'5'' x 10'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.19 x 1.2m (7'2'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.47 x 3.24m (11'4'' x 10'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.27 x 2.7m (10'8'' x 8'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.77 x 2.38m (9'1'' x 7'9'')
- Bathroom - 2.4 x 1.94m (7'10'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64733533.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_93. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.