3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrookfield Close, Dalton, Rotherham
- Three bedroom semi detached - good sized plot
- Popular location, close to local amenities & transport links
- Excellent purchase for FTB/investors/family buyers
- Front, rear & side garden
- Drive & garage
NO CHAIN - VIEW NOW! Located in the popular modern estate in Dalton is this three bedroom semi detached property. Making an excellent purchase for first time buyers / investors and family buyers alike - this property must be viewed immediately! CALL US NOW!
Having a wooden door to the front and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 2" x 16' 4" ( 3.40m x 4.98m )
Having a wooden double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator, a gas fire and surround and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 14' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.64m )
A modern kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer unit. There is an integral oven with hob and extractor, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, a useful pantry area, a central heating radiator, a wooden double glazed window to the rear and French doors which lead to the rear.
Having access to the loft, a built in storage cupboard and a wooden single glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 7' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.41m )
Having a wooden double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.41m )
Having a wooden double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 8' 9" ( 1.96m x 2.67m )
Having a wooden double glazed window to the rear.
Having a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is also a wooden double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
The property stands on a good sized plot with gardens to front, side and rear.
To the front is a driveway providing off street parking.
To the rear & side is a lawned garden with a patio area.
Having power & light and an up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64735840.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.