4 bedroom detached house for saleWorsley Road, Worsley Manchester
Withdrawn from Market
- An Elegant Detached House In Worsley
- Four Spacious Bedrooms & En-Suite To The Master
- A Commanding Corner Plot On Worsley Road
- Gorgeous Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen With Centre Island
- Huge Main Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Impressive Gardens To The Front, Side & Rear
- Double Gates, Large Driveway & Garage
- Prestigeous Location Close To Worsley Village & Bridgewater Canal
An Elegant Detached House In The Heart Of Worsley! Occupying a commanding position on Worsley Road. A unique detached family home which offers huge potential to improve and add value. This is a very spacious property with a superb corner plot. The property leads you into an elegant entrance hall, through to a large lounge, dining room and a fantastic dining kitchen, downstairs WC. On the first floor are four very spacious and stylish bedrooms, a huge main bathroom and an en-suite to the master. Outside, boasting a superb corner plot with gardens to the front, side and rear, double gates lead to a large driveway and double garage. If you love entertaining or just having family gatherings at your house, this property has the open areas you need to pull off a great party. Located just off Worsley Road very close to 'The Green and Worsley Village and the beautiful Bridgewater Canal. From here you can simply walk into the village and along the canal. This is a very sought after location, close to Worsley woods so there are some stunning local walks, superb local restaurants and local bars. The property is well positioned for access to the M60, M61 Trafford Centre and Manchester Airport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64777598.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7528951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.