3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAdeyfield, Hemel Hempstead
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Close To Local Shops & Schools
- Close to Town Centre
- Potential To Extend S.T.P.P
- Internal Viewings Recommended
Flaggs are pleased to bring to the market this THREE bedroom SEMI-DETACHED family home located in one of Adeyfield`s most popular roads. This must see property briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Re-Fitted Kitchen, Re-Fitted Bathrooms, Three Bedrooms, Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating, Private Rear Garden, Garage & Off Road Parking. The property is also located close to Local Shops, Schools & Maylands Avenue Industrial Estate as well as the M1 Motor Way. Call Flaggs on 01442 232888 to arrange a viewing.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64777682.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flaggs Estate Agent, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.