3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale

Ash Acre Meadow, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4

Sold STC £126,400

Property Description

Full description

NEW BUILD - HELP TO BUY 80%

Home Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this new build property which offers spacious homes which are stylish and affordable, designed to meet current and future needs. With high quality finishes, including beautiful kitchens and bathrooms, the homes also benefit from off-road parking and a variety of extras, including stainless steel Zanussi oven, hob and extractor. Images are from a typical show home finish.

FOR FURTHER DETAILS CALL THE SALES TEAM!

Help To Buy 80% - The purchase price based on shared equity product where property is purchased at 80% of market value (made up of mortgage and deposit). The remaining 20% is made up of Government equity.

Agent's Note - Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. Furthermore, solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are in fact included in the sale, since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. A final inspection prior to exchange of contracts is also recommended . Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore, if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpets or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves. Floor plans are not to scale and are for illustration purposes only. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or misunderstanding in these particulars which do not constitute an offer or contract.

Service Charge/Ground Rent - There will be a monthly service charge of £40,17 for the upkeep of any communal spaces and building insurance.
All properties are leasehold for 250 years. Annual ground rent is £100pa.

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
21 February 2017

Nearest stations

  • Padgate (1.4 mi)
  • Warrington Central (1.7 mi)
  • Warrington Bank Quay (2.0 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Home Estate Agents, Warrington

66 Sankey Street, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 1SB

01925 878200 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Padgate (1.4 mi)
  • Warrington Central (1.7 mi)
  • Warrington Bank Quay (2.0 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Home Estate Agents, Warrington

66 Sankey Street, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 1SB

01925 878200 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 26801267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Estate Agents, Warrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.