House for saleLand & Buildings At Havelock Road, Balby, Doncaster
- Freehold Development Site
- 0.26 Acres (0.11 Ha)
- Planning Permission for a 8 apartments in total
- Potential to revise the planning too provide a larger scheme (subject to planning)
- GUIDE PRICE £220,000
- Land & Buildings At Havelock Road, Balby, Doncaster
GUIDE PRICE £220,000
A Freehold site of approx. 0.26 Acres (0.11 Ha) which comprises a Former Warehouse building with workshop and garaging to the rear which also has direct access on to Balby Road and with a mechanics garage and MOT testing station which we understand to be let at £7,000 per annum.
The site has planning permission for 8 flats over the former warehouse and MOT testing station however with the inclusion of the land accessed of Balby Road we understand a revised planning application could be submitted to provide a larger scheme (subject to planning permission). details of the current planning permission can be found on www.doncaster.go.uk website under planning reference number 15/02051/OU.
Site 0.26 Acres (0.11 Ha)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regional Property Auctioneers, Doncaster -Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.