4 bedroom detached house for saleHartwell Grove, Winsford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £220,000
- Modern detached house on established residential estate
- Hall, cloaks/WC, lounge with patio door to rear garden, dining room, kitchen
- Four good size bedrooms, master with en-suite & built-in wardrobes
- Double-width driveway, garage, rear garden with south-westerly aspect
- Well-proportioned accommodation with practical layout
GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £220,000. Situated on an established estate, this modern detached house has a double-width driveway, garage, and rear garden that enjoys a south-westerly aspect. The accommodation features a lounge with patio door to rear garden, & four bedrooms, the master with en-suite.
Situated on a popular and established residential estate, this modern detached house has a double-width driveway, garage, and rear garden that enjoys a south-westerly aspect. The accommodation features a lounge with patio door to rear garden, & four good size bedrooms, the master with en-suite.
PVCu opaque double glazed front door. Staircase to first floor with spindled balustrade. Smoke detector. Central heating controls. Tiled floor. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Doors to cloaks/WC, lounge, dining room, and kitchen.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front.
Lounge 12' x 14' 5" ( 3.66m x 4.39m )
Coving to ceiling. Coal effect electric fire with timber Adam-style surround and marble hearth. Two radiators. PVCu double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden.
Dining Room 11' 8" max narrowing to 10' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.56m max narrowing to 3.15m x 2.39m )
Coving to ceiling. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front. Opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 1" max x 7' 10" ( 4.60m max x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, and work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. One and a half bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and four-ring gas hob with filter canopy over. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Kickspace plinth electric heater. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
Smoke detector. Loft hatch. Built-in cupboard with gas central heating boiler and storage space. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" including wardrobe x 11' 1" plus wardrobe ( 3.99m including wardrobe x 3.38m plus wardrobe )
Two built-in wardrobes. Radiator. PVCu double glazed windows to front and side. Door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room 5' 4" x 6' ( 1.63m x 1.83m )
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and shower cubicle with complementary tiling to walls. Tile effect laminate flooring. Shaver point. Extractor fan. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" max including wardrobe x 8' 2" ( 4.09m max including wardrobe x 2.49m )
Built-in wardrobe. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 12' 5" x 8' 1" extending to 10' 2" into recess ( 3.78m x 2.46m extending to 3.10m into recess )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 4 9' x 7' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.21m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom 9' x 4' 10" extending to 6' 11" max including shower cubicle ( 2.74m x 1.47m extending to 2.11m max including shower cubicle )
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, and shower cubicle with complementary tiling to walls. Extractor fan. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear.
The property is set back behind a gravelled front garden with shrubs, and a double-width tarmacadam driveway that leads to the garage. The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and comprises paved patio area and lawn with gravelled borders, and a timber shed.
Garage 16' x 8' ( 4.88m x 2.44m )
Up and over vehicular entrance door. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64877231.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.