5 bedroom bungalow for saleFalcon Walk, Hilton
- A Substantial Individually Designed Five Double Bedroom Detached Residence
- Offering Substantial Accommodation Extending to Approximately 2800 sq.ft (Including the Garage Space)
- Set Within This Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac of Detached Homes at the Edge of the Highly Regarded Village of Hilton
- The Property Does Now Require Updating and This Has Been Reflected in the Attractive Asking Price
- Sitting Upon a Generous Plot with Established Gardens to Front & Rear & a Double Garage
- Extensive Lounge with Separate Dining Room & Sun Lounge Overlooking the Rear Garden
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Laundry, Separate Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Two Generous Ground Floor Bedrooms Together with a Family Bathroom
- Three Further Double Bedrooms on the First Floor & a Second Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating System & Double Glazing
A Substantial Individually Designed Five Double Bedroom Detached Residence. Offering Substantial Accommodation Extending to Approximately
2800 sq.ft (Including the Garage Space). Set Within This Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac of Detached Homes at the Edge of the Highly Regarded Village of Hilton.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64975625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.