3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOgard Road, Hoddesdon
Offers in Excess of
- Potential To Extended (Subject to Planning)
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Superb Family Lounge
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating Via Radiators
- South East Facing Rear Garden
With Potential To Extended (Subject To Planning Permission) is This Well Presented EOT Three Double Bedroom Family Home Situated Within Walking Distance of Rye House Railway Station. The Property Has a Good Size Kitchen/Breakfast Room and a South East Facing Garden. Call to View.........
Situated within walking distance of Rye House railway station is this well presented three bedroom end of terrace family house with potential to extend (STPP). The property benefits from having an entrance porch, superb lounge, refitted kitchen/breakfast room and a refitted family bathroom. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Hardwood front entrance door leading to:
Featuring window to side aspect, stairs leading to first floor landing, door to:
Superb Family Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.86m )
Featuring double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, feature exposed brick fireplace, wooden flooring, TV point and power points, open to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 5" x 7' 9" ( 5.31m x 2.36m )
Being refitted and featuring a range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, ample work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, fitted gas hob, fitted electric double oven, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer and under counter fridge, wall mounted gas fired combination boiler, radiator, understair storage cupboard, spot lighting to ceiling, feature exposed brick walls, upvc double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, power points and door to:
Storage cupboard, door leading to rear garden and door to:
Being refitted to incorporate a three piece suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with shower screen, shower attachment, wash hand basin with vanity unit under, low level flush WC, part tiled walls, wall mounted heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, obscure window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, doors leading to:
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.95m )
Featuring a double glazed window to front aspect, wooden flooring, radiator, walk in wardrobe cupboard, power points.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wood flooring, loft access, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.46m )
Featuring double glazed window to rear aspect, wood flooring, radiator and power points.
REAR GARDEN measuring approximately 45ft and being SOUTH EAST facing with block paved area, a range of trees and shrub borders. Fenced boundaries, pond, side pedestrian access and timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65179505.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.