1 bedroom flat for saleMedfield Street, London
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
- Large Reception Room
- Enviably Close To Parks & Nature Walks
- Well Connected to Local Bus Routes
- Second Floor
- Entry Phone Security System
- No Chain
Situated on the second floor is this very spacious and bright one bedroom apartment. Located close to all local amenities that SW15 has to offer, and with Putney Heath and Richmond Park less than a mile away, this apartment offers a fantastic lifestyle for those looking to escape the busy city life.
Comprising a great amount of internal space, this one bedroom apartment offers an ideal opportunity for first time buyers and buy to let investors. Sitting on the second floor of a small purpose built block the property is a blank canvass and therefore is perfect for those looking to put their own stamp on it and make it into their home.
In all rooms, high quality new double glazing windows have been installed to provide tranquillity from any noise nearby. The bedroom offers a build in double wardrobe. The reception room and bedroom both have large southerly facing windows. In addition to this, the kitchen hosts a great amount of cupboard space and updated appliances.
Furthermore, local bus routes 85, 72, 430, 493, 170 and 265 all serve the location, with the nearest bus stop less than 50 metres from the communal entrance to the building. The routes 85, 430 and 265 offer direct access to Putney town centre and mainline station, whereas the 72 route provides very convenient transportation to Hammersmith and Westfield Shopping Centre in Shepherds Bush.
This property is offered to the market with no onward chain therefore viewings are strongly advised.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.26m )
Reception Room 14' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.29m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 14' 1" x 8' 11" ( 4.29m x 2.72m )
Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 11" ( 1.91m x 1.80m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65346365.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUR105259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.