1 bedroom flat for saleKings Court,Aylesbury,HP20
- Excellent Town Centre Location
- Walk to Chiltern Mainline Station
- High Specification Throughout
- German Kitchens with Fitted Appliances
- Luxury Bathrooms
- 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments Available
- Secure Gated Development
- Lift to all Floors
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE FOR ALL APARTMENTS
The 19 stylishly designed apartments are arranged over three floors and benefit from being built to a high specification.
Kings Court is an exclusive collection of spacious one and two bedroom apartments situated in a tucked away position in the heart of Aylesbury’s conservation area and historic town centre. Help to buy is available on all apartments and the local amenities, including the Waterside Theatre, Restaurant’s, The Grand Union Canal and Chiltern Mainline Station are within a few minutes’ walk as are a range of shops and supermarkets.
This contemporary gated development of 19 stylishly designed apartments are arranged over three floors with a lift to each and are fitted to a high specification with luxury bathrooms, fitted German Kitchens, quality appliances and large open plan living spaces. These homes are perfect for purchasers or investors who are looking for quality, style and convenience whilst enjoying a haven away from the hustle and bustle of a busy town.
Aylesbury also benefits from good road links to the M25 (via A41), the M1 and the M40 and The City of Oxford and Milton Keynes are both less than 25 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65370968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2289882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.