4 bedroom detached house for saleLightwater,Surrey,GU18
Offers in Excess of
- Large Reception Hall - Storage - Stylish Cloakroom -
- Spacious Living Room With French Doors To Garden-
- Modern Kitchen/ Breakfast Room - Utility Room -
- Master bedroom suite with en-suite and dressing area -
- 3 Further Double Bedrooms - Immaculate Family Bathroom
- Integral Double Garage With Elctric Up And Over Door
- Front Garden - Driveway Parking For Several Cars -
- Extremely Private & Highly Exclusive Location -
- Close To Village Centre & All Amenities -
- Sold With No Onward Chain Complications -
An outstanding & spacious family home found in this highly sought after and tucked away spot with beautiful lake setting.
An outstanding & spacious family home that can be found in this highly sought after and tucked away spot adjacent to a beautiful lake.
Set in an extremely private and exclusive location, it's a short walk to the village centre including important amenities such as Doctor
and dental practices, chemists and glorious walks. The home is being sold with no onward chain complications and must be seen!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2218455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Lightwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.