4 bedroom detached house for saleRedwell Road, Wellingborough
- Detached Property with 4 Double Bedrooms
- Master Suite with Dressing Room and En-suite Bathroom
- Galleried Landing with Seating Area
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Fitted Kitchen with Dining and Seating Areas
- Double Garage with Ample Off-road Parking
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
We are delighted to offer to the market this four bedroom detached family home, in the premier residential location of Hatton Park. On stepping through the attractive front door, you are led into the imposing entrance hall with an impressive staircase leading up to a full galleried landing. The accommodation boasts large reception rooms perfect for entertaining, with a separate lounge and formal dining room, a modern and well fitted kitchen with an extensive range of storage, a central island cooking and dining area and further seating area. Completing the ground floor is a utility room, downstairs cloakroom and large study. Moving to the first floor the attractive galleried landing has a seating area and doors leading to a master suite with dressing room and modern four piece full en-suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms and the family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower. Outside, the enclosed rear garden is well stocked with plants and has a large patio area. The front of the property is screened from the road by trees and shrubs and incorporates a detached double garage with a large drive providing ample turning space and off-road parking. This distinctive property is modern and light and maintains a very high standard throughout. A perfect family home in the best of Wellingborough locations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65430131.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7372358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Pendered & Co, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.