3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCumberland Avenue, South Welling, Kent, DA16
- Two Reception Rooms
- Stunning 22ft Kitchen/Diner With Granite Work Surfaces
- Oak Bi Folding Doors To Garden
- Ground Floor WC/Utility Room
- 20ft Master Bedroom, En-Suite Wet Room & Walk In Wardrobe
- Approx 75ft Garden With Cabin
- Gravel Driveway & 17ft Garage With Electric Roller Door
** GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £525,000 **
A well presented and substantially extended three bedroom semi detached house situated on the South side of Welling and equidistant to Welling/Falconwood Train Stations. Chain Free.
*Two Reception Rooms*
*Stunning 22ft Kitchen/Diner With Granite Work Surfaces*
*Oak Bi Folding Doors To Garden*
*Ground Floor WC/Utility Room*
*20ft Master Bedroom, En-Suite Wet Room & Walk In Wardrobe*
*Approx 75ft Garden With Cabin*
*Gravel Driveway & 17ft Garage With Electric Roller Door*
Welling has been a favoured town among families for many years, with access to Bexley boroughs four grammar schools as well as the 78-hectare Danson Park, with its historic house, boating lake, sports pitches, splash park and pub.
The towns heart is it the High Street, where youll find shops, pubs, restaurants and the mainline train station, with its direct trains to London. Dont miss Crook Log Leisure Centre Wellings sports and pool complex.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65479724.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL150031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Welling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.