2 bedroom apartment for saleExeter Street, Plymouth
- STUNNING 7th FLOOR APARTMENT
- PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER SUTTON HARBOUR AND BEYOND
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SECURE PARKING
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- EXCELLENT CENTRAL LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A superbly presented 7th floor apartment enjoying panoramic views across Sutton Harbour and Plymouth Sound. Comprising a dual aspect open plan reception room with balcony, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, secure parking and no onward chain. Viewing essential!
***OFFERS IEO £200,000 CALL TODAY***
A spacious and extremely well presented 7th floor apartment located within this modern complex and situated within only a short walk of Plymouth's City Centre and historic Barbican area.
The apartment has a large dual aspect principal reception room enjoying superb views over Sutton Harbour and towards Plymouth Sound, Mount Batten and beyond. There is a private south facing decked balcony as well as a modern fitted kitchen. There are also two double bedrooms with the master featuring an en-suite shower room plus a family bathroom.
In addition, there is secure parking for one vehicle via electric remote controlled gates.
The property is being sold with no onward chain and an early viewing is strongly recommended.
Accessed via Exeter Street through a secure video entry door into the lobby with secure post boxes. Lift and stairs give access to all floors. Proceed to the 7th floor.
Entered through a timber door with central spyhole, video telephone entry system, two storage cupboards (one housing the Megaflow tank) , electric wall-mounted heater. Doors give access to all accommodation.
Open-Plan Reception Room 20' x 20' 1" ( 6.10m x 6.12m )
A substantial open-plan reception room with dual-aspect windows to the south & eastern elevations allowing plenty of natural light and providing exceptional views over Sutton Harbour, Plymouth Sound and beyond. Two electric wall-mounted heaters. Sliding patio doors give access to:
A private decked balcony enjoying superb southerly views, perfect for al-fresco dining.
A modern fitted kitchen area incorporating matching wall & base units to two sides comprising integrated oven & hob with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, space for a tall fridge/freezer and ceiling spotlights.
Master Bedroom 10' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.18m x 3.20m )
Window to the eastern elevation giving partial side views of Sutton Harbour and Mount Batten. Door into:
An enclosed walk-in shower cubicle with majority mosaic tiled walls, heated towel rail, vanity hand basin, low level wc with concealed cistern, shaver point and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.10m max x 3.18m max )
Window to the eastern elevation giving partial views, wall-mounted electric heater.
Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, low level wc with concealed cistern, majority tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Secure allocated parking for one car, accessed via remote controlled electric gates.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65696825.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.