2 bedroom terraced house for saleEastway, Hackney, E9
- 2 BEDROOM VICTORIAN MID TERRACE HOUSE
- IN NEED OF MODERNIZING THROUGHOUT
- SASH WINDOWS
- WOOD FLOOR BOARDS
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN, GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM/WC
- REAR GARDEN
- LOFT ROOM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO HACKNEY WICK STATION
- CLOSE TO VICTORIA PARK
- POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE AND EXTEND
2 DOUBLE BEDROOM VICTORIAN MID TERRACE HOUSE WITH LOFT ROOM. In need of some modernization offering scope to improve and extend.
Situated close to Victoria Park, the Olympic Village, Westfields Shopping Centre and walking distance to Hackney Wick Station.
Entrance: via main front door and secondary door to:
Hallway: wood floor boards, sitars to first floor and lower ground floors, doors to:
Lounge: Sash bay window to front aspect, wood floor boards, fire place and surround, open to:
Kitchen: wall and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, original fitted cupboard, space for gas cooker and fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, Sash window to rear aspect.
Half landing: wood floor boards, Sash window to rear aspect, stairs to first floor:
First floor landing: wood floor boards, access to loft, doors to:
Bedroom 1: 2 x Sash windows to front aspect, fire place and surround, fitted cupboard.
Bedroom 2: Sash window to rear aspect, wood floor boards, fire place.
Loft room: via ladder, 2 x sky light windows to rear aspect.
Lower ground floor: door to garden, door to:
Ground floor bathroom: white three piece suite, opaque double glazed window to side aspect.
Rear garden: 20'6 x 14'9
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65847953.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference eastway2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wild & Co., Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.