3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Avenue, Ranskill, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three DOUBLE BEDROOM semi detached home
- Highly regarded village location
- Rear gardens
- Superb local schools and amenities
- Ideally located for commuters
Three DOUBLE BEDROOM semi detached home, positioned in the popular village of Ranskill which is ideally located between the market towns of Retford and Bawtry.
Ranskill sits between the cosmopolitan 12th century port of Bawtry and the historic Georgian market town of Retford. Bawtry has a superb choice of exclusive boutiques and restaurants whilst Retford has many shops, two theatres, a leisure centre, a market three days a week and even a monthly farmers market. Retford also has a rail station on the East Coast main line which means you can access London in under 1 hr 25 minutes as well as many other UK cities and towns. The cities of Nottingham, Sheffield and Lincoln are all around an hours drive and the A1 is accessed in under 3 miles, making this property ideal for commuters.
Double glazed door
Lounge 15' 2" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.62m max x 3.68m max )
Feature wall, double glazed window and door, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and an integrated TV and sound bar.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.72m )
Fitted with a range of cream and plum wall and base units with a 1 1/2 sink and drainer and complementary worksurfaces. Integrated electric oven and hob, space for a washing machine and dryer, complementary flooring and two double glazed windows.
Rear Entrance Lobby/utility
With wall units, space for a fridge and freezer, concealed space for a combi boiler and a double glazed window and door.
Central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" to rear of wardrobes x 11' 1" ( 3.73m to rear of wardrobes x 3.38m )
Fitted storage, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" max x 7' 10" plus recess ( 2.92m max x 2.39m plus recess )
Laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" to include wardrobes x 6' 8" plus recess ( 3.18m to include wardrobes x 2.03m plus recess )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and dressing table, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Three piece cream suite with a shower above the bath, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
The front of the property is pebbled. To the rear are lovely gardens with a paved patio area and pebbled areas, creeping plants, plum slate borders, a rockery and raised beds. The garden is enclosed by fence and gated. There is also an integral garden store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65852363.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.