1 bedroom flat for saleMarsh Wall, London, E14
- Superb location at the doorstep of Canary Wharf & next to Thames
- Panoramic views of central london from higher floor
- Views will not be compromised due to upcoming construction
- Spacious layout (~600 sq ft) with integrated kitchen and wardrobes
- Luxurious Specifications including Siemens and Villeroy & Boch
- On-site amenities - 24hr concierge & gym; Nursery & Tesco nearby
- SUPERB LOCATION - The Landmark development is one of the most sought after in the E14 postcode, not only due to its luxurious specification but more so due to its location at the doorstep of Canary Wharf and next to the river Thames. In addition to a private underground car park (parking available through separate negotiation), the public transport links include Jubilee Line (Central London), DLR (London City Airport), Thames Clipper as well as Crossrail (due 2018/2019 enabling transfer to Heathrow Airport in less than 40 minutes).
- PANORAMIC VIEWS - This property is a West-facing 07 unit on the higher floor within the Landmark East Tower - one of the most sought after in E14 - primarily due to its sweeping panoramic views of central London as well as the wealth of natural sunlight that brightens up one's mood on a gloomy day. But most importantly, unlike several other properties across E14 as well as other flats in the landmark development, the location and aspect of this flat means that these features (views and sunlight) will not be compromised at all due to upcoming construction around Canary Wharf, thereby protecting the value of the property.
- SPACIOUS LAYOUT - The property is ~600 sq ft (~55 sq mt) in size and as shown in the floor plan, boasts of a layout that enables maximum utilisation of internal space. The reception includes an integrated kitchen as well as incorporates a wardrobe that seamlessly blends in, increasing the available storage. The bedroom is fantastic size and includes a fitted wardrobe as well.
- LUXURIOUS SPECIFICATIONS - The kitchen boasts integrated high-end Siemens appliances. The bathroom features integrated storage along with high-end fixtures and fittings from Villeroy & Bosch and Grohe. Fully integrated, independently controlled comfort cooling/heating is provided in both the reception and bedroom.
- LIFE MADE EASY - The landmark development features 24hr concierge services and gym facilities. The property is just 5 minutes away from the Canary Wharf mall which houses around 120 stores from small boutiques to designer labels, spanning beauty, fashion, fitness, homeware and more including Waitrose, John Lewis and M&S. One of the most sought after child care facilities in E14 - Bright Horizons Heron Quays Day Nursery & Preschool - is based within the development. And lastly, there is a Tesco store in the block that is open from 6am till midnight every day.
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT - As one of the most sought after property, it commands a rental potential of at least £1820 per month.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS69769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.