4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Watnall, Nottingham, NG16
- Semi Detached Period Cottage
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Original Features Throughout
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen Diner
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Converted Summer House
- Sought After Location
- Favoured School Catchment
This period cottage has all the traditional features you would expect, including feature beams and stonework walls, but also benefits from a number of tasteful modern upgrades. When you walk through the hallway with the feature stonework walls to the modern open plan kitchen diner, you will see this is a modern home with history and character. The south-west facing rear garden is great for entertaining, with the added benefit of a detached converted barn which is in keeping with the main cottage with modern and traditional features. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property of distinction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66036377.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5521181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watsons Estate Agents, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.