3 bedroom ground floor flat for sale4 Western Terrace, The Park Estate, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Period Duplex 3 Bed Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Located in Prestigious Park Estate close to City Centre
- 2 Large Double Bedrooms both with En Suite facilities
- Large contemporary fully fitted Dining Kitchen
- Concealed Utility Room
- Gym and Dressing facilities within Master Bedroom
- Third En Suite Shower Room
- Rear Exclusive Walled Garden
- Full length Sash Windows are a feature in this property
Situated in a Period Residence within the Park Estate close to Walton Hotel. Duplex 3 Bed Ground Floor Apartment. Large Traditional Lounge with 2 Full Length Sash Windows. Separate Fully Fitted Substantial Dining Kitchen with concealed Utility Room. 2 Large Double Bedrooms both with En Suite facilities. Master with additional Dressing area and En Suite Bath & Shower, 2nd Bedroom with En Suite Shower. Third Bedroom currently used as Office. Additional separate Toilet/Shower. Exclusive Walled Garden to the rear.
Lounge: 20'10" x 14'10"
Two Full Length Sash Windows, Feature Fireplace
Kitchen/Dining Room: 20'4" x 12'4"
Lower Ground Floor
Master Bedroom: 12'8" x 12'4"
Gym/Dressing area within Master Bedroom: 15' x 8'3"
En Suite Bathroom with Shower Room off Dressing area.
2nd Bedroom: 14'10" x 11'11
Full length Sash Window & Feature Fireplace.
En Suite Shower Cubicle and Toilet
3rd Bedroom: 14'10" x 8'10"
Currently used as Office. Full length Window with access to Garden area.
3rd Shower Room
Comprises Shower Cubicle & Toilet
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66044261.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smooth Moves, Mapperley Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.