3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringcroft Drive, Scawthorpe, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE - £100,000-£110,000
- Lounge, Dining Room
- First Floor WC
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Outbuilding For Storage
GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000. Located in Scawthorpe is this well presented, spacious three bedroom semi-detached property which is a perfect family home. Providing ample living space with two reception rooms, meaning it is ready to move into.
Has a central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard under the stairs. Access to the lounge and dining room.
Lounge 9' 3" x 11' 8" into recess ( 2.82m x 3.56m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is laminate flooring and a gas fire with feature surround. Access to entrance hall.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 13' 5" into the recess ( 3.94m x 4.09m into the recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is laminate flooring and gas fire with feature surround. Access to the entrance hall.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 5' ( 3.91m x 1.52m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is laminate flooring and partial tiling to the walls. Fitted with matching units with surfaces housing the stainless steel sink. There is plumbing for a washing machine. Access to the dining room and lounge.
Has an airing cupboard and loft access. Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.20m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' into recess ( 3.96m x 2.74m into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.31m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. there is lino flooring and a built in storage cupboard.
Has a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over and chrome towel rail. There is partial tiling to the walls.
First Floor Wc
Has a front facing double glazed window and lino flooring. Fitted with a WC and partial tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property is a brick wall and iron gates. Access to the rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed block paved area, mature shrubs and a decking area. Access to the out building for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66122696.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.