1 bedroom apartment for sale

David Davies House, Barry

Sold STC £64,950

Property Description

Key features

  • 70% SHARE
  • ONE BEDROOMED
  • TOWN CENTRE
  • RESIDENT PARKING
  • OVER 55s

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold


SUMMARY
RETIREMENT APARTMENT This first floor apartment comprises of a communal hallway, inner hallway, lounge, kitchen, one bedroom and a shower room. Benefitting from double glazing, gas central heating, communal garden and resident parking. Offered for sale with no ongoing chain.


DESCRIPTION
RETIREMENT APARTMENT. This first floor apartment comprises of a communal hallway, inner hallway, lounge, kitchen, one bedroom and a shower room. Benefitting from double glazing, gas central heating, communal Laundry, garden and resident parking. Offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Situated in the heart of Barry town centre close to all local amenities including shops,doctors surgery, chemist, library and local bus services. Suitable for people 55 years and over. 70% share is being sold the other 30% being owned by Wales and West. Viewings recommended. To book to view please call Barry 01446 733224

Communal Hallway 
Enter through a glazed door. Intercom entry system. Both staircase and lift rising to upper floors. Doors opening out to communal garden and car park.

Inner Hallway 
Fitted carpet, two storage cupboards. Wall mounted entry system and emergency pull cord. Doors into :-

Lounge 14' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.45m x 2.95m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, Bay window to side elevation. Door into :-

Kitchen 10' 7" x 6' 6" ( 3.23m x 1.98m )
Vinyl flooring. A range of base and eye level units with complementing work surfaces. Inset single drainer sink. Spaces for slot in cooker and fridge freezer.

Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.67m )
Fitted carpet, a range of wardrobes, window to side. Textured ceiling.

Shower Room 
A recently fitted shower room comprising of a close coupled WC, wash hand basin inset into a vanity unit and a disabled shower cubicle with seat. Vinyl flooring.

Outside 
An enclosed communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn and has flower borders with mature shrubs. Resident car park.


Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
10 May 2017

Nearest stations

  • Barry Docks (0.4 mi)
  • Cadoxton (0.8 mi)
  • Barry (1.1 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Peter Alan, Barry

9 Tynewydd Road, Barry, CF62 8HB

01446 377022 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Peter Alan, Barry

9 Tynewydd Road, Barry, CF62 8HB

01446 377022 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Barry Docks (0.4 mi)
  • Cadoxton (0.8 mi)
  • Barry (1.1 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Peter Alan, Barry

9 Tynewydd Road, Barry, CF62 8HB

01446 377022 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference BAY301480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.