2 bedroom terraced house for saleFollager Road, Rugby
- NO CHAIN
- VACANT POSSESSION
- Refurbished Duplex Apartment
- Within Walking Distance To The Town Centre
- Close To Local Amenities
- Potential Rental Yield of 7%
- Allocated Parking Space
- White Goods Included at No Additional Cost
** NO CHAIN - VACANT POSSESSION**
This is a great, fully refurbished, two bedroom duplex apartment over two floors, located in the popular Follager Road development; within walking distance to the town centre.
Perfect for an investor or if you are looking for your first home.
The property comprises of; downstairs; two double bedrooms and bathroom with shower enclosure. Upstairs: an open plan living area and kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher & fridge freezer included at no additional cost.
There is double glazed UPVC windows and gas central heating throughout. The owner has replaced the carpets throughout and has also re-decorated to a high standard in all rooms.
The development has a communal outdoor seating area with BBQ and the property has an allocated parking space close by.
This is a great investment opportunity, as these properties are popular with renters. It can achieve a monthly rent of £750.00. This does include the gas, water and electric which is included in the service charge for the property.
Entrance Hall: Stairs leading to the first floor and connecting doors to:
Bedroom One: 3.46m (11’3”) x 2.48m (8’1”)
Bedroom Two: 3.25m (10’6”) x 2.20m (7’2”)
Bathroom: 2.20m (7’2”) x 1.78m (5’8”)
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room: 4.33m (14’2”) x 5.78m (18’9”)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Brick Coventry, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.