3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeech Avenue, Hucknall
Sold by Us
- SOLD STC IN JUST 4 DAYS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- BAY FRONTED
- IDEAL FTB OR BTL
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- TRADITIONAL TERRACE
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- WELL PRESENTED
- CALL MARTIN & CO ON 01158 715 461
LOUNGE 12' 2" x 13' 6" (3.72m x 4.14m) Entry into the lounge is through a UPVC door to the front aspect with double glazed bay window also to the front, laminate flooring, wall mounted feature electric fire, cupboard housing electric metre, feature wallpaper, radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
DINING ROOM 12' 2" x 12' 1" (3.72m x 3.69m) With laminate flooring, neutral décor with feature wallpaper, double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
KITCHEN 6' 10" x 11' 10" (2.09m x 3.63m) With a range of white wall & base units, roll top work surfaces, tiled flooring, plumbing for washer & dryer, space for tall fridge freezer, integrated double electric oven, gas hob and extractor over, wall mounted radiator, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, cupboard housing Baxi boiler, double glazed window to the side aspect and recess spotlights. To the rear of the property there is a porch area with additional storage and a UPVC door providing access to the enclosed rear garden.
STAIRS & LANDING Neutral carpet & décor, storage cupboard, loft hatch (insulated & fully boarded) providing access to a very spacious attic.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 10" x 11' 3" (4.24m x 3.44m) A good sized double bedroom with exposed floorboards, original feature fireplace with original tiled hearth, fitted wardrobes, neutral décor with feature wallpaper, wooden panelling, double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 2" x 10' 10" (3.73m x 3.31m) Another good sized double with laminate flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 8" x 6' 10" (2.65m x 2.09m) With neutral décor, laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
BATHROOM 8' 2" x 5' 5" (2.49m x 1.67m) With white three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring, tiled surround, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the side aspect and bi-fold door.
GARDEN To the rear of the property is an enclosed paved rear garden with decked area.
IMPORTANT NOTICE 1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in proceeding with the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Martin & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Martin & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100658006795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Hucknall - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.