2 bedroom terraced house for saleWicklow Street, Middlesbrough
Withdrawn from Market
- £5,200 RENTAL INCOME FROM THE CURRENT TENANT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH A FURTHER LOFT ROOM ACCESSED FROM THE REAR BEDROOM FROM A FIXED STAIRCASE
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN AND DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM WITH A WHITE SUITE.
- LOCATED WITHIN MIDDLESBROUGH TOWN CENTRE, CLOSE TO SHOPS AND AMENITIES AND LOCAL SCHOOLS
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM TERRACE - GENERATING £100 PER WEEK ON A 6 MONTH LEASE SIGNED IN APRIL / EXTENDED KITCHEN AND DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM / TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, ONE OF WHICH HAS A FURTHER STAIRCASE LEADING TO A LOFT ROOM / GAS CENTRAL HEATING / AN IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OFFERING IMMEDIATE RETURNS / LOCATED WITHIN THE TOWN CENTRE OF MIDDLESBROUGH, SUITABLE FOR THE PRIVATE LET OR DSS MARKETS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66417524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7849231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.