3 bedroom character property for saleBriscoe Road, Hoddesdon
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Breakfast Room & Kitchen
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Well Maintained Front & Rear Gardens
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS- A three bedroom Victorian semi detached period property which has been maintained by a good standard by the current vendors and an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property's noteworthy features.
This exceptional three bedroom Victorian semi detached cottage offers many periodic features and has been maintained to a high standard by the current vendors. The property boasts a spacious entrance hall, family lounge, dining area, shower room and breakfast room, kitchen, family bathroom and a beautifully maintained front and rear garden with an attractively tiled pathway and shingled border. Must be viewing to be fully appreciated.
Main feature glazed timber front door leading to:
Spacious Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor, ornate coving, radiator, power points and telephone point. Doors to lounge/diner, storage cupboards, door to shower room and door to breakfast room.
Family Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 2" ( 4.14m x 3.40m )
Double glazed windows to front elevation, ornate coving, picture rail, feature coal effect fireplace with attractive surround, archway through to;
Dining Area 12' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, double radiator, telephone point, CD racking, ornate coving and picture rail.
Comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and tiled flooring, radiator and double glazed obscure window, spot lights.
Breakfast Room 11' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.10m )
Feature fire timber surround, double glazed window to side, radiator, power points, plate rack, dado rail. Through to:
Kitchen 13' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.48m )
With a range of wall cupboards, plate rack, ample work tops with feature Butler sink, cupboards and drawers under, space for fridge freezer and tumble dryer, double radiator, dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine, fitted gas hob with oven under and extractor fan over, radiator, low voltage spot lights, loft access and double glazed doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 12' 2" ( 4.24m x 3.71m )
Feature cast iron fireplace, built in wall to wall wardrobes, two double glazed windows to front elevation, picture rail, power points, double radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and cast iron fireplace. Laminate wood flooring, picture rail.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 13' ( 3.10m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in double wardrobes housing boiler and immersion, power points.
Comprising a paneled bath with shower attachment and shower screen, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and tiled flooring, double glazed obscure window, low voltage lighting, radiator.
REAR GARDEN benefitting from a paved patio, lawned area with path and flower border to one side, fenced boundaries, garden shed. Side access to FRONT GARDEN with an attractively tiled pathway and shingled border, pickett fencing and brick retaining wall. Side gate leading to the rear garden.
Rt/pi/ 160517ref: 20075
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66418445.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.