4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodville Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5
- 4 Double bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen opening to dining room
- Garage to the side with utility/kitchen area
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Modern fitted bathroom and en-suite to master bedroom
- Bi-folding doors and sky light in dining room
- South west facing landscaped garden
An immaculately presented and extended four double bedroom semi-detached Victorian home with two reception rooms and detached garage to the side. Offered for sale on a chain free basis.
The Owners Love
"Entertaining our friends in our lovely dining area, even in the winter we have the feel of being outside as it's so bright and airy"
"Our master bedroom, we feel like we are living in a beautiful hotel"
"The ground floor living area is so spacious and has been great for our 2 year old to enjoy family time with us"
This property is 0.7m from High Barnet London Underground (Northern Line) Station and New Barnet British Rail Station. Several popular schools are close by including Cromer Road Primary School which is half a mile away, Monken Hadley, St Catherine's and JCoSS all within a mile.
This property has benefited from extensive renovations over the past two years and is presented in excellent condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66440555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR170215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.