5 bedroom detached house for saleProspect Mews, Misterton, DN10
Withdrawn from Market
- Five bed detached family home
- Kitchen diner with views over the rear garden
- Formal dining room with french doors to patio
- Lounge and south west facing conservatory
- Second reception room, ideal for a snug or study
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Grass paddock of just over an acre
- EPC Rating "C"
Field House is an established detached house pleasantly located at the end of a private drive, adjacent to open countryside. The property has mature gardens and a grass paddock approaching 1½ acres in total.
The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, family room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor with five bedrooms, the master with an en-suite bathroom, and a family bathroom on the first floor. Gas fired central heating, uPVC sealed unit double glazing and a security system are installed. There are four satellite TV points.The property has an integral double garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66457316.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7822008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.