3 bedroom town house for saleAlbert Road, Retford
- **GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000**
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Three DOUBLE BEDROOM Victorian Mews
- Newly decorated and recarpeted throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Generous tiered rear gardens
**GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000** A THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM Victorian mews positioned on an established road, ideally located to access the town amenities and rail station. NEWLY DECORATED and carpeted throughout, GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED ACCOMMODATION AND TIERED REAR GARDENS.
A THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM Victorian mews positioned on an established road, ideally located to access the town amenities and rail station. NEWLY DECORATED and carpeted throughout, GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED ACCOMMODATION AND TIERED REAR GARDENS.
The property sits just a couple of streets from the town rail station which has an intercity train link to London in 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major cities. The only A1 is accessed within 4 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood international airport is just 13 miles away.
The property is situated less than a mile from the town centre where amenities include shops, boutiques restaurants and pubs. There is also a market three days a week and a monthly farmers market. For those who enjoy walking, there is an award winning park, Kings park positioned off the town centre with playpark, rose garden and bowling green as well as lovely routes along the Chesterfield canal and the River Idle. In addition to this the local schools are superb, making this an ideal choice for families.
Door to the entrance hall
Stairs to the first floor and a central heating radiator.
Lounge/diner 24' 8" x 11' 2" max into recess ( 7.52m x 3.40m max into recess )
Double aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear, two central heating radiators and a tv and telephone point.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Newly fitted integrated Beko electric oven and induction hob, space for a washing machine. Splashback tiling and floor tiling, central heating radiator, double glazed window and a door leading to the rear.
Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 8' 9" plus recess ( 4.01m x 2.67m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 3" plus recess ( 3.35m x 2.82m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' x 7' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.39m )
A further double with a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Three piece white suite with an electric shower above the bath and splashback tiling. Central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
To the front is a pebbled garden fronted by wall. To the rear is yard which leads to a shaped lawned area enclosed by fence tiered down to a further generous lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66472364.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.