2 bedroom maisonette for saleRedlands Lane, Fareham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- CLOSE TO FAREHAM TOWN CENTRE
- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE WITH BALCONY
- COMMUNAL PARKING
First floor two bedroom maisonette situated within walking distance of Fareham town centre and train station. The internal accommodation comprises: entrance hall, fitted kitchen and bathroom, two bedrooms, living room leading out to the balcony. The property has the added bonus of communal parking.
First floor two bedroom maisonette situated within walking distance of Fareham town centre and train station. The internal accommodation comprises: entrance hall, fitted kitchen and bathroom, two bedrooms, living room leading out to the balcony. The property has the added bonus of communal parking. AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!!
Double glazed door to front elevation, under stairs cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor, fitted carpet, electric meters.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' 8" max ( 4.83m x 3.86m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, double glazed doors to balcony.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces over with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, gas oven, gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer, radiator, cupboard housing boiler.
Stairs from ground floor, wall lighting, cupboard, doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 15' 10" max ( 3.48m x 4.83m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wall lighting, wardrobes, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall lighting, two fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Communal parking and storage bike shed.
Under the terms of The Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is a employee of "Sequence (UK) Limited, Fox & Sons"
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66573593.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.