3 bedroom detached house for saleOBAN COURT, IMMINGHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom modern detached family home
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Popular residential location within easy access to the areas many amenities
- Hallway, cloakroom, living room, dining kitchen and conservatory
- Three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor
- Driveway and attached garage
- Lovely gardens ideal for home entertaining
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents in Immingham are delighted to be offering for sale this most lovely and well presented three bedroom detached family home with lovely sized conservatory to the rear. Set within this popular area, this attractive home comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, living room, kitchen diner, well proportioned conservatory, family bathroom and three bedrooms. Open plan styled front garden with driveway leading to the attached garage and an established rear garden enjoying a reasonable degree of privacy and having lawn and decked patio ideal for outdoor entertaining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66605906.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7850354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.