5 bedroom detached house for saleHermitage, Sherborne, Dorset, DT2 7BB
- A period farmhouse dating from the 17th century which has been sympathetically extended over the years
- 3 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, sun room, garden room,
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms
- A useful range of farm buildings suitable for agricultural,
- equestrian and alternative uses
- 19 acres pasture land
- 13 acres mature mixed woodland
- A private 500m airstrip
- In total about 34.00 acres (13.76 hectares)
- The property is potentially avaialble with less land, contact agent to discuss
A pretty residential farm situated in a wonderful spot at the end of a quiet lane. Outside are a useful range of farm buildings, mature woodland and pasture land extending to 34 acres in total, with the added benefit of an airstrip.
The period farmhouse has been sympathetically extended over time to provide a comfortable 5 bedroom house yet still offers scope to enhance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66624167.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STU150221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.