2 bedroom flat for saleMeynell House, Old Station Mews
Offers in Region of
- Superbly Presented Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain
- Set within the Popular Old Station Mews Development off Aislaby Road in Eaglescliffe
- Offering Convenient Access to the Nearby Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street
- Providing a Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Secure Ground Floor Entrance & Allocated Parking
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room with Double Glazed French Doors & Juliet Balcony
- Kitchen with Built in Oven & Hob, Integrated Dishwasher & Plumbing for Washing Machine
- Two Bedrooms Both with Fitted Hammonds Bedroom Furniture
- Bathroom with a Nicely Presented White Three Piece Suite
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
Superbly presented two bedroom second floor apartment. Set within the popular Old Station Mews development off Aislaby Road in Eaglescliffe.
Offering convenient access to the nearby cosmopolitan Yarm High Street. Providing a gas central heating system and double glazing. Secure
ground floor entrance and allocated parking. Spacious lounge/dining room with double glazed French doors and Juliet balcony. Kitchen with built in oven and hob, integrated dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Two bedrooms both with fitted Hammonds bedroom furniture.
Bathroom with a nicely presented white three piece suite. Early viewing comes highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66639668.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR080068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.