4 bedroom detached house for saleGoonearl, Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16
- Beautifully presented four bedroom detached house
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room facilities and balcony with gorgeous
- countryside views
- Three well appointed bathrooms, family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- Stunning country style kitchen with large central island unit, integrated appliances
- and Aga
- Utility room located off the kitchen with external door
- Separate office with external door and WC
- Indoor heated swimming pool with bi-fold doors leading onto patio area
- Jacuzzi hot tub sunken into floor of indoor pool area
A substantial and immaculately presented 4 bedroom property with an indoor swimming pool and leisure facilities only a few miles from the beautiful North Cornish coast.
Approached by its long drive the property has many wonderful attributes which make it stand out from others including its leisure facility wing. There are 4 double bedrooms with two having en-suite facilities. The remaining bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom with a high quality Jacuzzi bath. Under floor heating flows through the property with three reception rooms and study/office with external separate entrance should someone wish to work from home. The superior kitchen has granite work tops, large central island unit, Aga, integrated appliances and a range of quality fitted wall and floor unit and is the ideal place for entertaining.
The aforementioned leisure facilities in the house include an indoor pool facility (approx.10m x 5m) with separate inset Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. At the end of the pool area there is an entertaining kitchen and conservatory that backs onto the private gardens. Bi-fold doors from the pool area lead out to a patio area ideal for alfresco dining and tranquil private garden that is awash with a variety of specimen plants and shrubs. Completing this impressive property is the double garage and courtyard parking area for multiple vehicles and features a central feature fountain.
Goonearl is a sought after area due to its quiet, rural location, ideal for those looking for a peaceful retreat. The cathedral city of Truro which is the main centre in Cornwall for business and commerce is approximately seven miles distant with its wider range of facilities including high street multiples, secondary schools, sixth form college, Hall for Cornwall, hospitals and main line railway connection to London. A variety of North Coast beaches are nearby including St Agnes and Porthowan both of which are within 4 miles.
Mains electricity. Mains water. Private drainage, Oil fired heating
" Porthtowan - 3 miles " St Agnes - 4 miles " Truro - 8 miles " St Ives - 18 miles " Newquay Airport - 23 miles (All distances are Approx.)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66657848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV170145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.