7 bedroom detached house for saleUnderwood Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire
Sold STC £3,350,000
- Approximately 5,931 sq ft
- 3 reception rooms & family room
- 7 bedrooms
- 6 bath/shower rooms
- Garaging with gym/office above (potential staff accommodation, subject to the necessary consents being obtained)
- Approximately 0.65 of an acre
A magnificent modern six/seven bedroom family house with a bespoke interior, sitting in beautiful landscaped gardens, within Alderley Edge.
Galleried entrance hall, side entrance hall, WC, drawing room, dining room, snug, kitchen/breakfast room open-plan to family room, utility room, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room, five further double bedrooms (three with en suite bath/shower rooms), family bathroom, family shower room, bedroom seven/study.
Detached double garage with gardeners WC, gardeners store room, first floor gymnasium/office (potential staff accommodation, subject to the necessary consents being obtained).
Beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds, in all approximately 0.65 of an acre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66753407.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIL160095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.