2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHilderthorpe, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough
- LOVELY AREA
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- LARGE LOUNGE
- MODERN BATHROOM
- MODERN HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN
- NUNTHORPE AREA
Manners and Harrison are proud to offer to the market this fantastic two bedroomed semi-detached bungalow situated in the highly sought after area of Nunthorpe.
Manners and Harrison are proud to offer to the market this FANTASTIC two bedroomed semi-detached bungalow situated in the HIGHLY SOUGHT after area of Nunthorpe. The property offers GOOD SIZE gardens and driveway to the front leading to the detached garage. Internally the property benefits from a LARGE, fully fitted, and modern kitchen with a range of white high gloss units, also a LARGE spacious lounge and two GOOD SIZE bedrooms, one of which leads to the garden via double patio doors. Viewing is essential to appreciate what it has to offer.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet flooring and internal wooden door to entrance hall.
Porch door to the front aspect, storage cupboard, carpet flooring and radiator.
Lounge 17' x 9' 1" ( 5.18m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, plaster coving, gas fireplace with mock stone surround, telephone and TV points and a radiator.
Kitchen 7' x 7' ( 2.13m x 2.13m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, electric oven with electric hob and cooker-hood. Laminate work surfaces, tiling over surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, vinyl flooring and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, plaster coving, cream carpet and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Plaster coving, cream carpet, radiator and double glazed patio doors leading to the garden.
Fully tiled white bathroom suite complete with WC, space saver bath with mixer taps and shower over, double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and loft access.
Reasonable sized front garden, good sized rear garden with paved area for seating and a grass area.
Timber constructed lean to, with tiled flooring. All glass sides and plastic roof.
Driveway leading to garage with over doors, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66783974.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.