2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Meridian, Kenavon Drive, Reading, RG1
- Two bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes, master with en-suite shower
- Open plan Sitting room with Juliet balcony
- Fitted kitchen area with appliances
- Video entry system
- Undercroft parking; EPC rating: C
- Radiator heating, Residents lift
The apartment occupies a fifth floor position within the sought-after Meridian development by Bewley Homes, a short walk from the vibrant town centre and mainline station. The contemporary styled apartment enjoys an open plan living area with a Westerly aspect Juliet balcony and a well fitted kitchen area with appliances. Positioned within walking distance of the Forbury Gardens, with pleasant canal-side walks to the Oracle centre and the popular Bel & Dragon restaurant is adjacent to the development.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 7.11m (23'4) x 3.68m (12'1)
Bedroom One 5.46m (17'11) x 2.82m (9'3)
Bedroom Two 4.01m (13'2) x 2.54m (8'4)
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: D
Remaining lease length: 112 years
Current maintenance charge: TBC
Ground rent: £250 per annum
Well maintained communal gardens are enclosed with secure gated access and are well lit. There is an area of paved garden with a timber pagoda to the front of the development, with a further area of communal gardens in the centre of the development.
Accessed via an electric shutter with an allocated space for the owners of the apartment. There is potential to obtain a parking permit for a second parking space, but this is subject to approval.
The apartment has a wet central heating system to radiators via an electric boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66790460.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 81923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.