2 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Top Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- West Facing Balcony
- Lift to All Floors
- Set within Pristine Communal Gardens
- Close Proximity to Town and Sea
- Allocated Parking
- Quiet Location
Situated within pristine communal gardens with excellent proximity to the town is a well presented two bedroom apartment with a private west facing balcony and lift. The property benefits from having a spacious double aspect lounge with balcony, two bedrooms and fitted kitchen and bathroom.
This is a well presented two bedroom apartment with a private west facing balcony. Situated within pristine communal gardens with excellent proximity to the town and a lift accessing all floors, The property is in a well maintained purpose built block and benefits from having a spacious double aspect lounge with balcony, two bedrooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom, double glazing, car port and lift.
Call or e-mail us today to arrange your appointment to view.
Lounge/diner 16' 4" x 14' ( 4.98m x 4.27m )
UPVC patio doors leading to west facing balcony, Fitted carpeted, double glazed windows and TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 11' 9" ( 2.87m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen with base and wall unit cupboards, roll top work surfaces with vinyl flooring, space for washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Space for kitchen table and chairs. Dual aspect, UPVC double glazed windows.
Tiled floor, shower over bath, part tiled wall, WC and sink.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
Dual aspect, UPVC double glazed windows, fitted carpets, storage heater
Bedroom 2 9' x 9' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.77m )
Fitted carpets,UPVC double glazed window, storage heater
Communal gardens and allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66826136.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.